hello peeps.

welcome to my officially blog : zeeraazlan.blogspot.com

From here you guys may know me better in every single day tht i through. IF i post it on my blog. So let cheers together :)

ps ; sorry if my gramma kinda sucks.aku mmg mls nk ikut law pon.haha! rojak sudah !!

About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
the name hazeera azlan. current age seventeen yrs old. legally eighteen on ths september ends. my home town, shah alam. now been living at kota damansara. im studying fr segi unvrsty cllge m'sia. majoring in mass communication. a part of saasrian people once bfr. im still the old zeera nothing change me except for my body shape. love me the way i am aite? eating is what i love to do to full fill my day haha. nando's is totaly mine. love it to the max waaaa :D i put my instinct in the 1st place, hmmm yah i did. i really miss my homies, schoolmates && the oldiest. like & love green color. fans of arsenal. go gunners go!! other than eating wasting my precious time with my babes are what we do in every single day. boyfriend, ouh yah im not taking any port abt it. let gone be by gone (: family do come 1st aite. parents proud wanna be but not perfect in list la haih. last but not least dnt ever judge ths girl name hazeera azlan without knowing her. bcs she can be a very bad person fr a bad judgement & also can be a very good person fr a good judgement, insyallah (: much loves zee♥

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

fasting month :)


today is 2nd day of puasa and my body getting so lemah.
aiyoo when la nk berbuka nie. mumjust get cooking down there. i feel like so mls nk turn bcs if once dah turun fr sure cant tahan nafsu kebulur nie kn :) chill zeera chill a few more hours to go!!! hahaha. hurmm dpt mkn nandos pon terbaik jugak rite.heee extra hot peri peri with meditrnian rice and and my favourite peri chips..ouh gosh im fckn straving rite now.catch ya later mau tdo la x tahan lapar nie.heeeeeee ;p