hello peeps.

welcome to my officially blog : zeeraazlan.blogspot.com

From here you guys may know me better in every single day tht i through. IF i post it on my blog. So let cheers together :)

ps ; sorry if my gramma kinda sucks.aku mmg mls nk ikut law pon.haha! rojak sudah !!

About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
the name hazeera azlan. current age seventeen yrs old. legally eighteen on ths september ends. my home town, shah alam. now been living at kota damansara. im studying fr segi unvrsty cllge m'sia. majoring in mass communication. a part of saasrian people once bfr. im still the old zeera nothing change me except for my body shape. love me the way i am aite? eating is what i love to do to full fill my day haha. nando's is totaly mine. love it to the max waaaa :D i put my instinct in the 1st place, hmmm yah i did. i really miss my homies, schoolmates && the oldiest. like & love green color. fans of arsenal. go gunners go!! other than eating wasting my precious time with my babes are what we do in every single day. boyfriend, ouh yah im not taking any port abt it. let gone be by gone (: family do come 1st aite. parents proud wanna be but not perfect in list la haih. last but not least dnt ever judge ths girl name hazeera azlan without knowing her. bcs she can be a very bad person fr a bad judgement & also can be a very good person fr a good judgement, insyallah (: much loves zee♥

Saturday, September 6, 2008

back to school.


haha lawak rite the caption.suppose to be back to college.haih cuti kejap je boring btol.hurm back to the topic la konon kn.why it was there bcs of im hurmmm.hehe nth la.ist wrong to get crush with some is younger then us?x slh rite.yala myb its a bit weird cz im a girl.fr guys x de bnda la kot n its normal la if diorang nk find girls yg lg muda.but in my situation it split actly.ngee.alaa bdk skolah pon f5 je diffrnt age pn about a year je.so x heran la kot kn?huhu :) i knew him arnd ths early of 2008 but at tht time x pnah bertegur lgsg pn just mcm ushar2 la konon.heee :) gatal. yg 1st time jmpa tu pon cz ftn g brkfst dgn angah then i was lie tmn ftn la konon n tht guy tmn angh.ddk dpn2 tp ushar2 je siap blh berebut lg dgn ftn.hurmm x mcm mana one day nie lpk dgn my ex but tht time still in relation so kitorang mcm nk jealous kn each other dnt knw why i used tht school kids sbgai mangsa cemburu la konon cz he use my school mate kn.haha but its nothng actly.nothng2 pn time dh break x tau pahal blh sangkut plk.tu la org ckp jgn sebut2 lama2 bnda tu jd.kn dh kena.hee but x pe la mmg suka pn kn.ngeeeeeeee ;p then on 20 augst 1st i met him at darus ss15 but tht time still x mcm ckp sgt.2nd time kt putrajaya.hahah tht time cam stupid gila lpk skali but konon nk x nk pndang.blk tumpang kereta diorang then cm ddk sblah dia haha wtf mmg best la kn! dan2 plak si driver nk bantai lap mmg aku suka kot.hahahaha kau gila duh zeera gatal nk mampos.since tht day we get closer by texting2 then selalu cll semua till now.happily ever aftr (acik kau).haha know la myb just till ths level kot.but hope to be more la.huhu.hurmm dh la ngarut psl bdk skolah nie kang x sahur aku.nk masak.daa~